Since our inception, we have remained true to our singular focus of providing unsurpassed customer service for companies involved with designing and constructing power lines. We endeavor to represent utility manufacturers dedicated to producing best-in-class products centered on advancing the nation’s electric utility grid. Over the past decade, utilities have experienced increased regulatory pressures to improve the reliability of their transmission and distribution systems amidst personnel and budget reductions. This situation has increased the importance of responding to customer requests quicker and outside of traditional business hours.
CSI Utility Sales has met that challenge through our implementation of our eServices Web Portal powered by Microsoft Dynamics CRM. This web-based software enables us to administer all customer quotes, orders, invoices and products under one corporate tool, track sales and material approval progress, implement marketing plans, make informed decisions faster, and provide efficient and consistent service to our customers. Our secure eServices Web Portal allows our customers to interact with us in real-time by modifying their profile, viewing the status of their open orders, creating and tracking the resolution of any field problems and so much more.
CSI Utility Sales is headquartered in Grand Ledge, Michigan just west of Lansing. As such, we are strategically located within a short drive to all of our major customer accounts. We are celebrating our 24th year as a utility manufacturer’s representative in the state of Michigan.
Presented here are some quick facts about our company:
- We employ two outside sales representatives dedicated to selling utility products exclusively in Michigan and two customer service representatives who manage the day-to-day functions of the office.
- We represent several of the prominent utility manufacturers in the industry. Many of our principals have retained us as their exclusive representative for more than a decade.
- We administer all our accounts, customers, products, quotes, orders, and invoices via the lastest release of Microsoft Dynamics CRM web-based corporate software.
- We manage quote generation, order entry, and invoice creation directly for Cooper Lighting through a Cisco VPN connection and their proprietary FlashPRO software.
- We regularly coordinate and host informational seminars and product demonstrations for our manufacturers promoting specific products and services.
- We play an active role with utility affiliations including Great Lakes Electric Utility Show, Great Lakes Electric Metering School, Michigan Municipal Electric Association, etc.
- We respect the privacy of our customers and distributor partners at all times.
If you are a manufacturer seeking professional representation of your products into the utility industry, then please contact us as we would welcome an opportunity to discuss how we can increase sales and market share for you.