Siemens Energy Retains CSI For Michigan Territory
CSI Utility Sales, a manufacturer's representative headquartered in Grand Ledge, is pleased to announce our representation of Siemens Energy for the state of Michigan.
Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis.
Our responsibility for Siemens encompasses the following energy segments:
- Energy Automation Solutions
- Smart Grid Solutions & Services
- Low & Medium Voltage Metal Clad Switchgear, Reclosers, Disconnect Switches, Circuit Breakers, and Fusesavers
- High Voltage Circuit Breakers & Circuit Switchers, Gas Insulated Substations, and Surge Arrestors
- High Voltage Air Insulated Substations, HV Direct Current Transmission Systems, and Flexible AC Transmission Systems
- Power Transformers and Voltage Regulators
- Siemens Energy & Automation
- Motor Control Centers
- Variable Frequency Drive & Electrical Motor Products
At CSI Utility Sales, we strive to represent utility manufacturers who embody a dedication to manufacturing exemplary products and services centered on improving the reliability of the electric power infrastructure. For more information about Siemens Energy please contact us at (517) 627-4971 or you can email us anytime.